Sign in to follow this  
Julian@Racetech

Style 18s

Hey guys,

Have ended up with a set of staggered 17"style 18s that came of a Z3, just wondering if the're worth anything or I should hang onto them until I find an E36 I like

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Jules.

Hey guys,

Have ended up with a set of staggered 17"style 18s that came of a Z3, just wondering if the're worth anything or I should hang onto them until I find an E36 I like

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Jules.

Those are pretty rare I reckon. They are on the heavy side though and deals on new alloys are so attractive these days, unless you are serious about the 'period' look it sometimes pays to go with new. Pluses though are that they are possibly the easiest OEM alloys to clean, are 'period', OEM hopefully means well made and you could squeeze 265's on the rear if you wanted to. Minuses are that they are heavy, can look dated and have no dish (if that is even what you want).

If you had a car to put them on, do it, otherwise I am sure someone here would take them off ya easy. :rolleyes:

Really? You can't see it?

Worked for me. Oh well got it from here anyway http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=22034

Thanks for your help guys, just bought a compact for my mum so might see how the look on that!