Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Pics of my rides on

Finally got a bit of time to sort this out.

I suggest if you want to stick photos of your car up on the web to check out cardomain.com

Its dead easy and you can save the bandwidth on here !

CarDomain Pictures

Sweet looking car Martyn. Shame about the football team.

I'll look forward to seeing it sometime.

guy across the road has a lowered black e 38 740 with 18,s...mmmmm and has a mate with a lowerd mint e 32 delphin grey 735iL

i like what you did with the phone

o and that interior was terrible but came up good

im just regestering to car domain now

post up my horror story

Yeah the phone thing is cool! What a shame about that interior.. but its good you got it sorted. I'm also registering now.

go the phone....

sh*t man, the interior was terrible...... have to replace any of it or did it clean up alright???

e32 lloks sweet, shame ya don't still have it but the e38 is as good, if not better i guess being newer... I'd hit either of them, primo

an e32 735 would prolly be the most bang for your buck you could buy..they are prolly cheaper than 5,s

yeah there's a couple round palmy that aren't too bad price wise, highly optioned blah blah blah..... 5's round here are (usually) fairly arse and expensive

Awesome. One question on the E32, whats it like for traction? Easy to smoke the wheels on take off? Or just grip and go?

NZ Autocar said when they were behind the wheel of a 560 Benz, they nailed the throttle at 60kmh, and the rear wheels lit up. Sounds like they might be hard to get off the line fast, still awesome though :mosh:

even if an open diff the rear suspension gives pretty good grip.The m30 is pretty soft just of idle,although relatively tourquey they get up and go at about 4000 rpm......autobahn speed

have to replace any of it or did it clean up alright???

Didnt have to replace any of it. I went to a place in Petone and they took care of everything. The striped the interior and treated the lot, it took them three days !

Awesome. One question on the E32, whats it like for traction? Easy to smoke the wheels on take off? Or just grip and go?

With the 15'cross spokes it was all over the road, especially with the ASC switched off. With the Aplina's it stuck like glue :mosh:

Ive never had so many people try and drag me off before. In the first week I had the car I even had a 4x4 giving it some at the lights when it pulled up next to me. Straight line speed was no problem, but cornering in the 15's was terrible.

It all changed with the Alpinas, have 265 on the rear made all the difference. All the power was put to the floor and the cornering was sensational with the suspension set to sport.

although relatively tourquey they get up and go at about 4000 rpm......autobahn speed

Oh man at 4k revs the V12 just sings. The V8 is a great sound, but it is no comparison to the V12. Edited by martyyn

Yes the e32 750 handles suprisingly well with th 18'' wheels on them too ... It is actually suprisingly fast too... ahh the v12 sounded soooo sweet when my bro took the cats out and changed the exhaust system ....

did you ahve self leveling suspensions ? they were interesting when you first start the car .. the car rises .. ahhah

And very nice job on the cell phone cradle .. !!!!

745 posts .. YEAH !! Go the 745i !