Sign in to follow this  
BigKriss

m30 manifold adaptor

Hi guys - new guy question.

Does anyone here know of a manifold adaptor for e34 m30b35 engine? i want to use a pair of LHD manifolds ( I already have these) to **eventually ** turbo my engine. I have upgraded the brakes and suspension and have tracked the car a few times before. It seems to slow it a straight line now. I'm going to use a holset H1E turbo, t4 exhaust flange with a 26cm^2 turbine, external wastegate. I know you cant properly flip m30 manifolds like you can the m20 items becasue the exhaust ports do not properly match up ( I dont know when you flip m20 LHD manifold that they line up perfectly??????? - I just assume you can with such purchases as an 666 adaptor manifold)

Here is what I'm after?

http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showpost.php?...amp;postcount=6

My question is has anyone done this in New Zealand before, becuase I can't find anyone who has done it in Australia before.

A builder in Sydney, just said go with a full built manifold but I'm not going to do this. I want an adaptor manifold first because I have already the LHD manfolds and its cheaper.

Regards

Kristian

ive seen people make "j" pipes using stock cast manifolds that appear to work fine, i would how ever change the turbine housing to a 18-12cm