Sign in to follow this  
98_s14

E30 Braided Brake Lines

I purchased the wrong braided brake lines for the E30, I got the 4 line set for drum rear instead of the 6 line set <_< . These are Goodridge branded, DOT approved with necessary labels and have never been installed or used. They require no cert for road use. Looking for $160.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, if anyone is interested in kart racing, I'm selling an Arrow AX8 BMax rolling chassis.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=305786150

Edited by 98_s14

if you mod the rear brake line so that it is solid up to the caliper you may be able to use them. (there is no movement between the trailing arm and the calliper so the 5th and 6th hoses arnt really needed.

if you mod the rear brake line so that it is solid up to the caliper you may be able to use them. (there is no movement between the trailing arm and the calliper so the 5th and 6th hoses arnt really needed.

I'm not too keen to start bending the hard lines, but you I'm sure what your saying could be done.

Still for sale, for drum rear owners and disc rear owners wanting to attempt DRTE30's mod :)