Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

YAY my claim to fame

ok ok i'm the only 1 thats voted :lol::P

but vote for me ppppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeee (hmm even i'll admit that sounded kinda gay)

1N STYLE

i think u have to member though.

1N STYL

Look, you don't vote for your own car. I took my (or the) car off RMR by logging out and logging back in, And voting it downwards which i think you can also vote it up can . Takes a hell of a lot of time, and no one really cares about BMW's on there. RMR has been overrun by people who vote for crap.

Yes your car maybe be nice, and you like it, but don't keep voting for it your self, just so you can see it the number 1. Other people will see "BMW" at the top and immediately vote it 1.. no BMW's are allowed at the top, only RICE!

My advice, go to www.cardomain.com to showcase it there, without homos who only vote for rice. We appreciate your car here on bimmersport (well i know i do), so why show one minded ricers that its a purebred, because the people who reall do appreciate bimmers are right here in your back yard, AKA bimmersportians.

Emma

Haha check MSBONDS comment...

No wonder why she got kicked off lol

And 1N STYL, ignore the RMR homos they are just dicks.

oh thats why i put it on there, cause i was reading all the sh*t people where saying and thought it would be funny to see what that had to say.

i only voted once that i know of.

and OMFG there are so many comments already, its been up for only a few hours LMAO *evil laugh*

oh thats why i put it on there, cause i was reading all the sh*t people where saying and thought it would be funny to see what that had to say.

i only voted once that i know of.

and OMFG there are so many comments already, its been up for only a few hours LMAO *evil laugh*

Yeah, they're quite a funny bunch, the way the say things:

that sik bro phat wot u hav 2 d0 2 gt tha boost runin tht hi

Lol

Your cars wicked!!

LMAO why did MSBOND get banned?

Something about friction in her car

*cough* get what i mean.

MS BOND :i got booted off for having a bit of fun in my car, nothing wrong with friction.

Edited by BMW POWER

LMAO why did MSBOND get banned?

its a long story and was quite controversial for a while and wont go into it cos i dont think i know all of it and i think people should leave it at that

you dont go digging up your grandma so this dont need to dug up again either lol

yeah well whats that mean in englsh?

I think she was having "it" in her car.

But i'm not sure.. but friction sounds dodgey.. and yeah

Or maybe she was just doing something bad with her car at a bimmersport meet?

Ask andrew...

its a long story and was quite controversial for a while and wont go into it cos i dont think i know all of it and i think people should leave it at that

you dont go digging up your grandma so this dont need to dug up again either lol

i hope not my grandmother is still alive :lol:

haha but u know wat i mean but yea someone might tell u the story but i dont really know it

omg it would be nice for a thread to go at least one page before getting locked. i didn't realise it was such an indepth story. :thumb:

c'on guys get on topics (mm feel like a mod)

the hole thing about msbond is so last year get with the play haha

User: bloodyandygal

Comments:

that **** car is blocking the view of the buildings

oh well that wasn't a very nice comment :rambo:

gay gay gay.

stay on topic or its locked.