Sign in to follow this  
rookie

BMW Rookie?

Hey all,

I have been lurking around these forums for a while, particularly looking for solutions to previous and current BMWs. Thought i would post up a pic and say hey.

When I was about 19 i purchased a facelift E30 manual coupe which i purchased for a steal and subsequently sold making a few grand. I always liked the E46 but until recently couldnt bring myself to actually buy one.

I found this car off an older guy and couldnt pass up on the opportunity. It has a few nifty extras which i found alot of base e46's that were imported didnt have :). :

Posted Image

I have a few bits and pieces i want to do, but mainly cosmetic. This is essentailly my work vehcile / daily / tow vehicle. It will be for towing my track bike around when i finally find another to buy. I have had two road bikes which i had track raced for fun, they were a 08' GSX-R600 (purchased new in 2008) and a 09' GSX-R750 (purchased with 1500km's in 09). Ill chuck up some pics when i find them.

:D

*Edit* and sorry about the cellphone pic!

Edited by rookie

Welcome, nice looking car, have always liked the E46 shape. Good score!

Welcome to the forum Rick.

Nice car. Like the sound of your Gixxers too _b

Thanks =D... and the bikes.

Black one was stolen from my house and recently sold the orange... Looking for a dedicated track bike now - Probably one which is uncompliable.

Posted Image

The 600

Posted Image

The 750