Sign in to follow this  
GerryAttrick

2 x DIN 92 SIZE 12 volt batteries for sale - suit E39

I have a couple of near new 12 volt (800A/H)batteries for an E39 (will probably fit other models) they are classed as DIN 92. I got these when I was having trouble with a Parasitic current drain on my E39 Touring. My dear wife decided that it must be the batteries I had bought that were faulty and bought another brand new BMW one at close to $400! :o

Once the drain was sorted I finished up with 3 batteries and decided to keep the "gold plated" BMW OEM. :huh:

These have been regularly maintained on a BatteryMate tender and Specific Gravity check shows they are excellent - readings like new...as they should be

I will accept $100 each for them- Send me a PM if you want actual sizes/photos.

This is an excellent opportunity if your batteries have looked like they are on the way out over winter - at 25% of the new price of an OEM thats got to be a good saving. These are NOT OEM -one is AA Battery and cost over $200 trade and the other I am unsure of source now.

Will put on TardMe after I get back from the beach this weekend. I'm heading to Hamilton Friday lunchtime and then on to Whangamat via Kopu so if anyone down that way is interested I can deliver