Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

FS: H&R E36 'Race' Springs

You've all seen what they look like in Jase's old E36.

Posted Image

I purchased them as I believe they give the best drop (without the use of coilovers). They will drop the front of the car 2 inches (50mm) and the rear of the car 1.3 inches (33mm).

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=307970580

Won't go any lower in my price. Haven't used them, they're awesome springs, want to get back what I've put into them.

I do however prefer to sell them outside of trade me to avoid the success fee. Will do them for $290 for bimmersporters.

I fully believe I will regret selling them lol

Cheers

any idea how hard the ride is compared to stock?

i assume 'race' means quite alot harder?

I asked Jase the same question when I was originally purchasing them. I had also been in the car with these installed. I don't believe these were that much harder than the usual replacement 'sport' spring and afaik the term 'race' is just the differentiation between the different drops.

Are you not going to lower your car anymore ? ^_^

I bought them to lower it. Insurance said no. Can't be f**kd with the hassle of changing insurance companies at the moment and can't really afford it. When I have a proper job with money coming in I'll get round to lowering it. Just silly having these sitting round doing nothing (in my wardrobe since Feb) when they could be in another 36 rollin' round NZ. Pretty disappointed but oh well.