Sign in to follow this  
_Matt_

Alarm Recommendations

If there are already threads about this please point me to them and ill delete this one :) otherwise maybe we could build some info up and make it a sticky.

Basically i want an alarm. A lot of you have seen my E28, and although it's not worth much it looks like it is to most people. I get "is that an M5?" all the time.

I could always go to AS&S and get a mongoose 5 star but they have been around for as long as i can remember so surely the thieves have figured that one out by now? lol.

What systems do you guys recommend and why? also, my wheels are the most expensive part of my car. So a tilt sensor would be nice?

budget is probably $500ish.

Thanks in Advance.

Matt, Alarms have been discussed on here many times. I haven't searched but I'm sure if you do - you will find.

Nothing wrong with Mongoose 5 star alarms. You can spec them with whatever you like

ANY alarm though is only as good as the install - if it can be found - it can be bypassed.