Sign in to follow this  
Abarth130

E21 320/6 For Sale

Nice little 320/6 for sale. Its my wife's old car and I now have one car too many.

Loads of receipts for things like power steering rack, engine rebuild, new brakes etc. Runs very well. Good compression in all cylinders. New carb kit and a tune just recently. Gets up and goes if you floor it. Transmission shifts nicely up and down - very smooth. About 450 - 460kms from a 45L tank which is what the manual says.

The service book is full of stamps from the olden days and its been well looked after.

Some minor bubbles on the base of the doors. Chassis is solid as a rock. No rattles from the interior.

I got a new cam belt, tensioner, water pump and thermostat that arrived from germany last week. I haven't got them fitted. Also some other replacements parts for minor cosmetic stuff that's been bothering me. Also a set of original alloys that I haven't fitted. If you're into projects you'd probably consider fitting all of this fun.

Should have a new warrant on her in a couple of days if I find the time.

PM me if you're after an old 320/6

post-4614-1281420755.jpg

You are in Auckland?

Got a price in mind?

Automatic?

What year is it? how many kms? Manual or automatic? you should put these vital details in if you really want to sell your car. also it is forum rules you must list a price.

Edited by ilovetheE30

What year is it? how many kms? Manual or automatic? you should put these vital details in if you really want to sell your car. also it is forum rules you must list a price.

I'm not sure I do want to sell it as I've been driving it to work every day and it gets loads of compliments and its a nice cruiser. But I've got too many cars to look after and maintain.

Vital stats -

180500kms

Auto

Just got a new wof this morning

$4000 takes her away

Car can be seen in Freemans Bay at night and East Tamaki during the day.