Sign in to follow this  
jimbo01

4 Original NZ New BMW E38 740i 16" Alloy Wheels

Last week someone tried to steal them (they did steal 4 tyres that were not on rims, and my sons bike. and scratched my BMW, probably with the bike brake).

Anyway the wheels: They are off my 1999 E38 740i and in pretty nice condition with Continental 235/60/16 tyres, one of which is new, 1 is good and 2 need replacing.

Pickup from Upper Hutt (but only if you buy them - no 5 finger discounts!)

Photo's to be posted when i can locate ithem

post-1569-1281691736.jpg

post-1569-1281691751.jpg

Edited by jimbo

Last week someone tried to steal them (they did steal 4 tyres that were not on rims, and my sons bike. and scratched my BMW, probably with the bike brake).

Anyway the wheels: They are off my 1999 E38 740i and in pretty nice condition with Continental 235/60/16 tyres, one of which is new, 1 is good and 2 need replacing.

Pickup from Upper Hutt (but only if you buy them - no 5 finger discounts!)

Photo's to be posted when i can locate ithem

Hey man ill let my dad know your trying to sell theses hes looking for some other mags for his 740i and pm you if he is keen

but WTF with the D!ks stealing the bike and tires hope you get them

will let you know if theres interest in them when i finished work thanks

Hi Jimbo. I will take them but need to pick up tonight as I am going on holiday tomorow. Can you call me on 0272859665 to arrange a time to pick up.

Hi Jimbo. I will take them but need to pick up tonight as I am going on holiday tomorow. Can you call me on 0272859665 to arrange a time to pick up.

Damn - didn't see this and sold the damn things for $100 on treademe to just get them out of the house.