Sign in to follow this  
Filx

Some 4x100s for sale - ATS and RH content

Hi all, I'm a bit of a BS lurker normally but thought a few people here might be interested in these.

1. Super tidy set of RH Cuprads (just some minor curbing on the lips) with heaps of dish and a primo set of 195/45/15s on them.

Please note the natural ET of these is ET45 as they are designed for spacers (spacer centric hub) so you can tailor the offset to suit what you want with spacer size. Arguably you don't have to cert the spacers for these wheels either as the legislation says if the wheel or hub is designed for spacers then they don't need a cert - but I'd factor one in to be on the safe side.

$800 without tyres, or $1100 with tyres.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2. 16x8 4x100 ATS Cups ET30 (Centre bore is 57.1mm). Tyres are 205/45 with maybe a bit of life left in them - but not much.

A few people might have seen these on TM recently. They're rare set - I've never seen another set in this size and spec in NZ anyway - not to say there aren't any but they're certainly not common. Aside from some curbing on the lips they are in really fantastic condition with mint centre caps.

$1000 through BS - they won't be going back on TM for a while and I'm quite happy to just chuck 'em back in the shed. But would prefer to see someone rolling on them. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

3. Epic (if I do say so myself) set of 15x8 ATS Cups ET18. Pretty much as new (lips have been cleaned up at Brugar since this pic) $1500

Posted Image

4. I've got the set of Kelleners for sale here on TM Kelleners I'm happy to look at doing a deal off TM.

PM me or call text 021 717 199 on any of the above.

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by Filx

Damn that last set looks sick.. seriously doubt they will fit over my big brake kit though.

Yeah they would be pushing it on anything with big(ish) calipers over a ~280mm rotor. But they are provisionally sold pending payment anyway.

Edited by Filx