Sign in to follow this  
mohan88

far out some people on here just have to hold a grudge dont they. all i want to know is what my car is worth. if you dont have something positive to post then please dont post at all.(saying in nicest way possible) thanks

It's not a grudge, it is just that your car should not be on the road! I feel sorry for the person that buys it from you thinking they have a road worthy and legal car.

Your car is not road worthy and down right dangerous. As a WOF inspector you more than anyone should know that we have safety standards in place for a reason.

In fact I am almost tempted to report you to the LTSA. It is muppets like you that we don't need.

Edited by e38king

It's not a grudge, it is just that your car should not be on the road! I feel sorry for the person that buys it from you thinking they have a road worthy and legal car.

Your car is not road worthy and down right dangerous. As a WOF inspector you more than anyone should know that we have safety standards in place for a reason.

In fact I am almost tempted to report you to the LTSA. It is muppets like you that we don't need.

the airbag has been properly removed and the circuit has been reconstructed to suit the drivers airbag only setup!!! Edited by westy