Sign in to follow this  
decebal

Mike Burrough's Rusty .... ugh?

Pretty mean.

Sorry if someone already posted this up....haven't seen it anywhere:

Here.. Edited by B20

My bad. Noobs and search buttons are my line on the Mivec forums. Should have known better, tried searching his name and Rusty but didn't see it so thought what the heck. Apologies from BM n00b!

My bad. Noobs and search buttons are my line on the Mivec forums. Should have known better, tried searching his name and Rusty but didn't see it so thought what the heck. Apologies from BM n00b!

LOL sweet as.

way to scare off the new kids :P

Bahhhh humbug :P

;)

Got a new laptop and no photos of it on here and car is in CHCH...but 1994 Lancer MR - gen1 4g92 1.6 mivec engine, 8000rpm redline, gotta love the mivecs for that. In black with white wheels and has the GSR spolier kit. Will be gone after I get a e46 or e39 soon.

you on the mivec site?

Yeah Heath been on there since 05 but haven't been posting for a while. Used to have MR then sold it when I went to uni thinking I won't be getting another car until I finish. But a mate's was selling his MR, pretty much identical to my old one although it had 3 pedals so jumped at the opportunity. The car lives mostly in CHCH now and as you can see I'm gonna be jumping ship with the germans...I'm Rares on the mivec forums by the way.

Holy repost man.

Noobs need to take lessons in how to use the "SEARCH" button before being allowed to post.

Easy on there bud.. :lol:

Our search function is not exactly stellar anyhow.

Just spotted this and thought I'd share...definitely not my cup a tea but I can appreciate the creativeness? But not the wheels...

thoughts?

Personally I threw up a little when I saw his latest version... having said that I'm a real fan of his work and previous iterations have been nothing short of genius.