Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

Badges..

Apparently someone likes my badges more than I do..

post-538-1288436444.jpg

post-538-1288436456.jpg

Yea I wish. Pretty cut, was done late while I was working on Friday..

Now to buy original ones again or black ones? :S Keep in mind my BBS goodies will have black centre's :o

Since your doing black caps for the wheels I would rock black ones. But not fake carbon fibre.

Atleast you still have your M3 badge, did they do any damage while taking them off?

Yea exactly what i was thinking. Carbon looks cheap imo. straight black is baller.... Yea well the M3 is on with adhesive

Few scratches under where the badge actually sits. I have 10 hours of footage to go through on 2 different cameras before I head off to make a full report with the Police. Have had a few threats via phone call a week prior!

Reminds me of this add

Jealous much mate?

That sucks man bro.

What do you mean threats? Like people ringing up saying they were gunna come and steal your badges...

Last year I parked my E30 M3 on the street outside my house in Mt Eden for I sh*t you not, 15 minutes, while I went inside to grab something and when I came out two of my centre caps had been stolen. Plus I'm pretty sure they came back around for the other two and they drove past me. Thieving bastards.

In any case bro, they'll come again and they'll get caught. You can rest assured on that one.

Bastards aye. Its more annoying than the cost. Bit of a bugger if they were the original e30 m3 ones?

Think I may glue my next set on.

Yea im sure they will, all in good time

Edited by DrphTa