Sign in to follow this  
Heino

Cheap e46 kidney's

Does anyone have e46 kidneys lying around that they do not need?

Please :D

Does anyone have e46 kidneys lying around that they do not need?

Please :D

Do they need to have all the clips on them if you just want to muck around with them... i have a spare chrome set with a few broken clips (came like that when i brought car).

Free to a good home unless you actually want them to replace yours, in taht case, get some off trademe.

Do they need to have all the clips on them if you just want to muck around with them... i have a spare chrome set with a few broken clips (came like that when i brought car).

Free to a good home unless you actually want them to replace yours, in taht case, get some off trademe.

do they still sit in the car properly or do they fall out otherwise thats awl goods.! i wana see something. "muck around with some paint :D.

ive got black ones if you want them

how much :D ??

do they still sit in the car properly or do they fall out otherwise thats awl goods.! i wana see something. "muck around with some paint :D.

They still sit in there although its been a while. Free to a good home, will give you a text (sent you a PM anyway).

And yup perfect if you want to butcher them.

They still sit in there although its been a while. Free to a good home, will give you a text (sent you a PM anyway).

And yup perfect if you want to butcher them.

Thanks man! your a legend.