Sign in to follow this  
burago_2003

E36 Cup Holder and Console

I'd give one of the sponsors a call, Ray or Brent. Or if you're feeling flush could go to the dealer :P

I'd give one of the sponsors a call, Ray or Brent. Or if you're feeling flush could go to the dealer :P

lol would be good except ill have to wait till payday as i just forked out a couple hundies to get windows done n i still got a few imp things to do - brakes and rego!

I bought a brand new oem one from the uk, Was $130 landed at my door, Was ok for holding cups but coin holder is a waste of time as our coins do not fit, I sold it separately through trade me when I sold the car.

I bought a brand new oem one from the uk, Was $130 landed at my door, Was ok for holding cups but coin holder is a waste of time as our coins do not fit, I sold it separately through trade me when I sold the car.

Mine fits the 50s, 20s and 10s perfectly, might be a case of different part for a different market?

Mine fits the 50s, 20s and 10s perfectly, might be a case of different part for a different market?

I never carry anything less than $1 or $2 coins