Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

BMW disappoints Apprentice winner

70k 3 series or 70k alfa... alfa wins everytime imo.

anyone want a second hand alfa?

fork out 70k for an alfa - worth $8.20 3 years later. I believe people are still paying more than $8.20 for 1980's BMWs.... :D

The guy just seems like a whinging prat. After all, all he did was win a B grade reality show.

Sometimes when you get your 15 minutes of 'fame', you need to know when the countdown ends, and his ended the second that the show finished. He should just fade back into obscurity with his dignity in tact.

The guy just seems like a whinging prat. After all, all he did was win a B grade reality show.

Sometimes when you get your 15 minutes of 'fame', you need to know when the countdown ends, and his ended the second that the show finished. He should just fade back into obscurity with his dignity in tact.

Bit late don't ya think Grant lol.

If i was him i would cut my loses now and start looking for another job. Would anyone here honestly want to work for Terry Serepisos, every time you here his name it's to do with $, he may have have lots of money and plenty of business's but he obviously isn't the greatest at keeping control of either.

Edited by bellicose

It did not say in the agreement the options that would be in the car i don't think bmw isn't going to hand over a premium packaged car to him.

I am thinking the price from bmw to the production would be for a standard car but for promotional purposes why not show off the packaged car.

He has a point - the car they 'gave' him on the show was a maxed out 3 when the cameras were rolling. They said when he got back to Wellington he would get a brand new one. Well it was new and it was a 3. But it was nothing like the one they they 'gave' him on the show.

Would anyone here honestly want to work for Terry Serepisos, every time you here his name it's to do with $, he may have have lots of money and plenty of business's but he obviously isn't the greatest at keeping control of either.

Would anyone work for Donald trump? (i got a feeling a few more hands went up - than for Terry) Though the Trump man himself has been synonymous throughout his career for having $$ problems including several bankruptcies during the 80's and 90's.

I think it is a stinkburger for the production company to flash the fully optioned 3 series then to give him the base model...I too would be pissed!!