Sign in to follow this  
SUSPENSION

180 old cars found in a barn (also some bmw's)

Don't know if this is a manufactured story or not?, but the photo's look quite genuine, apparentley a guy purchased a house in Portugal for a bargain price which had a massive barn with welded steel doors, when he grinded them open it contained 180 classic cars (maybe they weren't classic when they were put in there), but now the dollar value of these cars would be very high. If it's real he got one hell of a good score!.

www.intuh.net/barnfinds/

These things DO happen.

Check my thread on "Yesterdays Barn Find".

These things DO happen.

Check my thread on "Yesterdays Barn Find".

Very Cool, would this not be worth more in the UK?, it's amazing how many cars are out there, did a google search on barn finds and came up with heaps of images, there's also quite alot on youtube, first step would be too win lotto and travel the world picking up some of these cars.

A mate of mine, his father had a great old car in his garage (pre war),that had been sitting there for years, and when he did his house renovations I think they built the house around the garage where it was stored to make a flat for his daughter, I think this car is still there and will be for many years to come, might be a great find for someone in another 50 or so years :)

I've had it on E Bay UK for 25k pounds and had a lot of response, but people don't want to ship it all the way over there.

Besides, it has that NZ connection which makes it an easier sell in NZ.