Sign in to follow this  
FRT

NZ RACE TRACK DECAL SETS

For all those into the BMW Race Series, drifting or just having fun on a track day this is for you!!

These are an out line of each track with track name below - (ill put a photo soon on car so you can see) available in Black, White or Metallic Silver, other colours available on request. Great to go on your rear or side glass, tool cases etc.

Each individual track decal is aprox 200mm wide and cut from quality easy apply graphic film.

NZ Race Track Decal set is priced at a low Bimmersport members price of $60 per set (or ill do just north island tracks for $45) Ill do a run of 20 of each colour so be in fast.

For an extra $10 I can place in or next to the graphic your best lap time. Or if you need a different size just let me know.

Alternatively instead of the track name i could put "DRIFTED" below, ...you could apply it on a 45 deg so it looks stamped across the track? just an idea.

I do lots of car graphics so yell out if there is anything else you would like to go on your ride ;) .