Sign in to follow this  
CaM

Other car forums

Just looking for web addresses to other car forums, namely those dealing with other euro cars.....

looking like the laurel is getting toward sold, and I'm buyin a smaller, more "nippy round town (read: performance oriented) "hot hatch" type sack.... (206GTi,106?GTi , Golf GTi, blah blh blah)

so....

Is there any NEW ZEALAND based peugeot and/or VW etc forums

I already know of all the japanese forums, am looking at some of these as well, but as I am, I tend to own "cult cars" lol

let me know

:bowdown:

Edited by CaM

wow a whopping 13 members and a site where your trying to push your own product

im sure thats gonna be helpful

Gus you must have swallowed a really bitter pill recently... or keep getting out of bed on the wrong side (ie- into a wall). Most of your recent posts have been berating others.

I'm sure bimmersport had only 13 members at its infancy. How about some respect?

I'm sure bimmersport had only 13 members at its infancy. How about some respect?

bimmersport wassnt trying to push its own products in its infancy, and any products that are avail now are only there to hook members up with badass prices anyways.

Oooooo tag team.

Who gives a toss whether he's flogging his own product or not ? If its a resource of BMW intelligence then Im all for it.

If you dont like it dont register.

Now where exactly did Shadow mention anything about selling products on Bimmersport ?

Edited by martyyn

any from nz though???

pfft, who cares what people do with their forums.... just don't spam my thread....

:thumbsdown:

any from nz though???

pfft, who cares what people do with their forums.... just don't spam my thread....

the top link is from nz, and im not spamming jus saying they could've been a little more inventive when it came to choosing the name!

bimmersport wassnt trying to push its own products in its infancy.

I'm sorry, this coming from the man whose every 2nd post is "Buy a Honda" Edited by E30stz

Quite right, sorry Cam.

How about this....

Wellington Peugeot Club

I had a 406 SRi and it was one of the best handling cars Ive ever had. Was very sad to sell it. I couldve kept that car for a very long time.

The 206 gti is a great little car as is the 106, but the 106 is blooming small !

will make this last post OT

based on cam's request of a peugeot forum, i think spamming him with his own site for E46 bits is a bit useless. i know its not just e46, in the title line it mentions BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volks Wagen. no peugeot. sure, free advertising is great, but after all the effort andy has put into this site, im sure he doesn't want people using it to push their own products. there is a FS section if he wants to put stuff up.

anyway, cam has googling come up with anything? 205 GTi's rule

shadow, i berate others when i feel they deserve it. im a nice guy. really.

I'm sorry, this coming from the man whose every 2nd post is "Buy a Honda"

hmm yea thats right i own honda...no sorry i gain cash benifets when someone buys one of my honda products.. wait no i dont.. damn i soo should.

i would offer a forum but im all jap ones sorry

word,gud, thats what i was reffering to with spam.....

free plug is fine but f**k, posting up your logo and everything???? hahahah!!!!!1!!!!

didnt find much on google....

thanks martyyn, will have a decent look at that site when I've a spare moment,

106 wouldnt be a problem for me space wise,have never had a problem with smaller cars than that, i.e. minis.... except for those standard "sit up and beg" seats - nasty.... I'm not quite as tall as you as you may know.... haha,me = midget

e30stz - everyone knows hondas suck mega balls, thats why damo plugs them all the time, tis sarcasm, then everyone's like "OMGLOL!!!!!!!!!" etc.... :huh:

Edited by CaM

Just to let everyone know, every post that needlessly hassles a brand of car with no reaon, or with no constructive arguement as to why will be immediately deleted.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

:blink:

we can't please you guys in any way - they either delete. Or edit your sh*t.Your choice.

Guest Spargo

Cam, you're handy with a spanner, so pick up a Mk1 GTi and throw a 16v from a Mk2 at it. Plenty of bits on trademe, and it'll out run practically everything new under 40K.

Cam, you're handy with a spanner, so pick up a Mk1 GTi and throw a 16v from a Mk2 at it. Plenty of bits on trademe, and it'll out run practically everything new under 40K.

cheers sam....

lol, not many good mk1s around tho huh, old man had a real awesome one for a little while a few years back, swapped it for 3 dozen beers.... couldnt give them away back then

B) I got all sorts of crap said about me. So I retracted my original post to make you all happy, posted I last word and it's deleted!!! "what the hell!!"..

Let's see some of you people become more mature!! If you want to say negative things about people, you've got to be willing to take some heat yourself.. Can't have it both ways.