Sign in to follow this  
mjh

E70 X5 V8 Value

Hi,

I am looking to sell our X5 in the next month or so. It's a NZ New 2007 and done about 41Km in black. It has the 7 seat option and tan leather. Any ideas on value for a quick/private sale.

Many thanks

Matt

Edited by mjh

Hi,

I am looking to sell our X5 in the next month or so. It's a NZ New 2007 and done about 41Km in black. It has the 7 seat option and tan leather. Any ideas on value for a quick/private sale.

Many thanks

Matt

seems to be a buyer market at the mo....

I've been looking at the diesel versions myself to buy but at this stage I just can't justify nor afford one at this time. They seem to have a retail of around 80-100k and diesel/petrol doesn't seem to make alot of difference. I did see one E70 V8 on there a while ago and it's still there, several others too. Pictures might help but I'd say it would have a retail of aprox 85k & obviously wholesale would have to be 15-20k less???

I've been looking at the diesel versions myself to buy but at this stage I just can't justify nor afford one at this time. They seem to have a retail of around 80-100k and diesel/petrol doesn't seem to make alot of difference. I did see one E70 V8 on there a while ago and it's still there, several others too. Pictures might help but I'd say it would have a retail of aprox 85k & obviously wholesale would have to be 15-20k less???

buy dads 4.6 =)

buy dads 4.6 =)

Hehe, I had a black 4.6is mate, was an epic car but just a bit too thirsty for 30,000km per year.