Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

530d M Sport

I've got this car for tomorrow 530d M The X5 is getting up in the k's so it's time to move sidewards, I can't afford nor justify a E70 diesel as they are twice the price of my X5, they are great but not twice the car IMO. So I'm going to see if this 530d will do the trick, apparently it goes bloody well, has the 160kw 500nm engine which will get re-mapped should I buy it!

Edit: When I looked at it today (was only in there for the X5 being in the workshop) I sat on the rear boot whilst it was open and there was absolutely no movement in the suspension, so I'm guessing it handles fantastically. It's also just been put on the yard today, funny thing, my X5 was on the yard one day before I bought it!

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Thats Real nice, and not to bad in terms of $$$ for the level of car

I thought it was reasonable too, it's done just under 70km I think. M Sport option was quite a healthy price tag on these too.

Nice looking car, however I am a bit confused. I am sure you were saying in a previous thread how you needed an X5 for practicality and offroad reasons? Has something changed? :)

Nice looking car, however I am a bit confused. I am sure you were saying in a previous thread how you needed an X5 for practicality and offroad reasons? Has something changed? :)

Indeed, I'm in the process of buying back my old land rover discovery and now have my ATV back after weeks and weeks of being away. I will be buying another X5 if this deal happens. The Disco will stay up at the crib.

Very similar to my old mans car if not the same one, however his did go to Hamilton. 50ks on the clock when he sold it and i think he only got 45k for his not even a year ago. Mint cars with plenty of tow for passing.

I would definatly recommend it for a new purchase.

Very similar to my old mans car if not the same one, however his did go to Hamilton. 50ks on the clock when he sold it and i think he only got 45k for his not even a year ago. Mint cars with plenty of tow for passing.

I would definatly recommend it for a new purchase.

After I got the trade price for mine I didn't even bother proceeding for the test drive ha.

Prefer to use my X5 for trials and snorkel it if I had to sell it for 36k.

Thats are really nice car mate, the one thing that i find annoying is why do they put those downward facing exhaust pipes on it? standard petrol exhaust would look better IMO.

Great colour and stance.