Sign in to follow this  
Filter_nz

Has anyone lowered an e46 with King Springs?

I'm looking to get King Spring lows (30mm) for a cosmetic drop and reduce the body roll however it's hard to find anyone with experience / pic of anything thing other than people using super lows.

Anyone used kings with OEM shocks?

Please don't hijack the thread with "get H&R's". I've done my due diligence.

My Rationale

I don't want to rake the car, meaning H&R and Tien are out. Ebiach prokit are 35mm all round however are $800ish!!

B&G are an acceptable rake 35mm r, 40mm f and better quality (debatable) however a 40mm drop really should be mated to new shocks. I'd had Jamex's once before which looked great and rode nice however over 18 months I watched them sag till I was less than 100mm off the ground and failed a WOF.

The way I see it I have 2 options.

1. Ebiach or B&G with new shocks

2. King Spring Low's

However on a $10k car option 1 is over capitalising IMO.

I'm looking to get King Spring lows (30mm) for a cosmetic drop and reduce the body roll however it's hard to find anyone with experience / pic of anything thing other than people using super lows.

Anyone used kings with OEM shocks?

Please don't hijack the thread with "get H&R's". I've done my due diligence.

My Rationale

I don't want to rake the car, meaning H&R and Tien are out. Ebiach prokit are 35mm all round however are $800ish!!

B&G are an acceptable rake 35mm r, 40mm f and better quality (debatable) however a 40mm drop really should be mated to new shocks. I'd had Jamex's once before which looked great and rode nice however over 18 months I watched them sag till I was less than 100mm off the ground and failed a WOF.

The way I see it I have 2 options.

1. Ebiach or B&G with new shocks

2. King Spring Low's

However on a $10k car option 1 is over capitalising IMO.

Hi Bradley

Get some H&R's :lol: sorry couldn't resist.

King's do sit fairly even from the kits that I have seen, if you wan't a set I can get a price for you?.

021-378-912.

Regards Keith Hartley.

Hi Bradley

Get some H&R's :lol: sorry couldn't resist.

King's do sit fairly even from the kits that I have seen, if you wan't a set I can get a price for you?.

021-378-912.

Regards Keith Hartley.

Thanks Keith,

I'll give a you call tomorrow.