Sign in to follow this  
BadBm_

I hate obc's

I just changed my number plate lights from those hidious yellow ones to these nice bright white lights. Problem is now obc is throwing a warning messages everytime i turn my lights on. I dont want to change back to those yellow ones :( my car looks much better with the white. i changed my park lights from those yellow one to these nice bright led one no obc error just the plate light

Have to add inline resistors if you are changing out to led lights for the rear plates so the check control thinks things are normal. Google around there's alot on it.

Example of just one.

Visit My Website

Edited by M-Spec

Have to add inline resistors if you are changing out to led lights for the rear plates so the check control thinks things are normal. Google around there's alot on it.

Example of just one.

Visit My Website

Thanks alot :)

Also i have another obc warning it the tailight one doesent always come on but sometimes even tho all lights are workingm

Also i have another obc warning it the tailight one doesent always come on but sometimes even tho all lights are workingm

give the contacts a sand on the bulbs and their holders ... sometimes if its abit corroded it will change the resistance enough to set it off.