Sign in to follow this  
SIKE30

Cheap E30 seats

hi guys i jus bought a e30 again and its abit ruff so im trying to restore it to a decent state.

ive tried looking on trademe and the parts for sale section on bimmersport but no luck. Does anyone have a set of front and rear seats for a e30 that thy looking to get rid of pretty cheap? if so could you please let me know my by pm me or text my cell 0210782874.

thanks

hi guys i jus bought a e30 again and its abit ruff so im trying to restore it to a decent state.

ive tried looking on trademe and the parts for sale section on bimmersport but no luck. Does anyone have a set of front and rear seats for a e30 that thy looking to get rid of pretty cheap? if so could you please let me know my by pm me or text my cell 0210782874.

thanks

gday,look at my photos of my blue e30 323i its being dismantled have set of rear and front seats in blue,great upholstery but drivers seats springs going,just realised your in auckland though,would cost a bit to get up there?

thanks for the offer but ill hav to pass. Would have been great if you were in auckland because probably would end up costing a bit getting them here and im hoping to get lucky by the weekend.

Thanks alot though i appreciate it

thanks for the offer but ill hav to pass. Would have been great if you were in auckland because probably would end up costing a bit getting them here and im hoping to get lucky by the weekend.

Thanks alot though i appreciate it

all good,yes it works both ways haha all the good car parts seem to be up north,

oh well best of luck,

Ezra

I don't understand why you don't just ring either brent or ray, both forum sponsors, both easy to deal with, both with phone numbers, both in auckland.espcially since you need by the weekend

Just pick up the phone dude, much easier than posting a thread and no doubt faster

http://europeancarparts.co.nz/cms/home.aspx

http://www.hellbm.com/

oh yeah your right ill do that first thing tomorrow morning thanks for the tip. sh*t been awhile since i had a e30 forgot who to deal with lol. thanks