Sign in to follow this  
rxsumo

Are there any E12 Owners out there?

Ulli Thieme, who runs the www.e12.de website, is visiting NZ in March and is keen to have a look around, and catch up with as many owners as he can during his visit. He is also pretty keen to photograph and document your cars if he is able.

He is keen to find out if there are any 518s out here.

He has only got 3 days here between the 8th and 11th of March, and is only going to be in the North Island.

Do you want to let me know if you are keen to meet Ulli, and I'll work on either a get together if there are enough people, or working out a route so that Ulli can get to you.

I will ask my mate if he is keen.

He has an american LHD e12 535i with diving boards

It might also be worth contacting Gerry Hodges, Chairman of the BMW Car Club. He'll be at Hampton Downs this weekend for the Chris Amon festival.

Yep Darryl, as you know - I have an E12, an M20 rather than M10 but pretty immaculate & probably of interest. Have it's complete history from factory

I'm just starting to plan the roadtrip, so if there is anybody else out there let me know, and we will try and include you in.