Sign in to follow this  
Jbeem

E39 525 Owners Manual

Hi all,

first of all what a great resource this site is! I am a newbie BMW owner and already I have taught myself a lot about my car from just browsing through and reading different topics.

Yesterday I managed to find the owners manual to the e39 5 series online however it seems to be different to the car I own.

Mine is a 2001 525i with the M sport package - different steering wheel, center console and keys. The main difference really to that of the manual it the TV/Nav unit. This seems to have a lot of options and controls I would like to learn how to use but the PDF only has the standard stereo without tv.

Does anyone have the manual I am looking for or can point me in the right direction?

Any help much appreciated!

Oh and how can I stop the damn radio from seeking!? I want to manually tune an FM transmitter and cant get it to stop on the frequency I need!

Thanks all

Hi James,

In reference to the TV/Nav manual - this is a supplimentary book to the owners manual - I have the original Jap version - no use for me of course

I have replied to your PM - can guide you through operating these functions - even easier once converted from Jap

Hi James,

In reference to the TV/Nav manual - this is a supplimentary book to the owners manual - I have the original Jap version - no use for me of course

I have replied to your PM - can guide you through operating these functions - even easier once converted from Jap

cheers man I have emailed you!

u've probably already discussed this with grant but .... if its jap import u'll need a tuner change or band expander unless its a late 2001 build.

The owner manuals are generally pretty broad there are so many different options that not absolutly everything is covered in one book there are ushally add-on manuals for the audio system, nav etc

hello there

if you are looking for the manual for your tv/sta...

i think i found it online somewhere before and if you want

leave me the e-mail and i can send it to you

regards