Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

i've seen the light

ok so the thread title is kinda gay, but here's the latest edition, all the lights are bright white, parkers, head and fog lights :thumb: all from www.wowcar.co.nz thats www.wowcar.co.nz and for those that missed it, its www.wowcar.co.nz

Posted Image

WWW.WOWCAR.CO.NZ :thumb:

looks tight :pimp:

speaking of lights I just found my dashlight tonite!

I just needed to tell someone!! :bounce:

100watts...keep an eye on your wiring and reflectors.......thye look real white tho!!!and good price too thinking about plus 30 or 50 with winter coming up even a hid kit..anyone actually driven a car with Hids in the real world?????

100watts...keep an eye on your wiring and reflectors.......thye look real white tho!!!and good price too thinking about plus 30 or 50 with winter coming up even a hid kit..anyone actually driven a car with Hids in the real world?????

Paul,

If your thinking about going for new bulbs give me a shout. Had an interesting chat with a auto electrician in Wellington about them the other week.

Might as well tell everyone now though ! He said dont buy any of the normal rubbish you see about there is only one brand worth buying and bugger me if I can remember what that was !

There was a thread about it recently where someone described the different bulbs etc and they came to the same conclusion.

Paul I can tell you where to go and they were 50 notes a set. Am thinking about it myself to tell the truth.

.anyone actually driven a car with Hids in the real world?????

I think it was the real world. but not sure if it had HID's but a Lexus RX330 if they have them...didn't pay attention.

Paul,

If your thinking about going for new bulbs give me a shout. Had an interesting chat with a auto electrician in Wellington about them the other week.

Might as well tell everyone now though ! He said dont buy any of the normal rubbish you see about there is only one brand worth buying and bugger me if I can remember what that was !

There was a thread about it recently where someone described the different bulbs etc and they came to the same conclusion.

Paul I can tell you where to go and they were 50 notes a set. Am thinking about it myself to tell the truth.

I went to get those, but they weren't the right colour (i was trying to match up with the angle eyes and white park lights) so i went back to WOWCAR got them like really cheap.

was the brand something XENON of something like that?

thanks

my lights are my b.day prezzie to myself...although i said that about my headunit, i wonder how long that excuse will lasts :lol:

I've got HID in my car and the performance is supurb !! normal halogen/wowcar bulbs can't compare ....

I can get my hands on some japanese branded 5250K lights ... comparable to PIAA brand lights. around the $45 mark.

Let me know, i'm placing an order in next couple of days.

Lookign good Andrew. A German plate would really top the whole front off.

Nice choice of colour too.

I've got HID in my car and the performance is supurb

how are the hids at night in the rain...do you geta lot of reflection from the rain.....

do you put any weight to the arguments that the colour is "wrong" for accurate depth/distance perception....?

No i don't find there is too much reflections in the rain ... i think it also works wonderfully in the rain ... basically the stock coloured HID is a really good all round light .. but once if you start changing to like 8000K lights then in certain conditions it becomes a little crapper ... but it's still much better than stock halogen..

Basically i would recommend HID to everyone that asks .. hah .. because I think it's that good ...

Also another good thing about HID is that .. if there is any tiny reflection thingies from afar the HID picks it up straight away ... so you can see cats eyes from very far distance ....

what is the "stock" colour frquency of hids vs the "stock" colour of a halogen..not the blue ones but a "normal" halogen.....about 6000 vs?????

what is the "stock" colour frquency of hids vs the "stock" colour of a halogen..not the blue ones but a "normal" halogen.....about 6000 vs?????

I'm sorry but i don't quite understand your question ...

If you are asking what the stock HID K is then it's 4300K around there ...