Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Where do I buy Bees Wax?

My supply of Bees Wax is getting really low so I went out yesterday to buy some more.

I tried Supercheap, Repco, and Bunnings but no one stocks it any more.

According to the jar I have at the moment, I can buy it from the makers but that will take a few days and I need it for the Show'n'Shine.

Any suggestions here in Sth. Auckland.

Bee's Wax was a surfboard wax... wasn't it... thats what i know it as.

I use a product called "Beewild Car Grooming Wax". It comes from Davidsons Apiaries in Timaru.

It is the best product I know to do body mouldings, door handles, window rubbers etc. and contains no silicone.

I brought a tub off a guy selling it out side st-lukes, I think he is there most weekends outside the dicksmith. on the other side of st lukes road. African American guy with a shoe polishing stand. real good funny guy.

$15 for a large tub.

Would be happy to sell you my unused tub, if you get stuck.

I usualy have trouble finding it so stocked up when i had the chance.

Cheers,

Miles

Thanks guys.

I rang the number given and found out that Pacer Products here in Auckland stock this product.

And they are just down the road in Otahuhu.

Hmmmm, I gotta give this a try. Black mouldings (and keeping them that way) are honestly the part of my car I like the least...

I brought a tub off a guy selling it out side st-lukes, I think he is there most weekends outside the dicksmith. on the other side of st lukes road. African American guy with a shoe polishing stand. real good funny guy.

$15 for a large tub.

Can find him at the Taka markets also. He is a funny fellow, definitely a salesman if I ever met one.

I bought the Bees wax from Pacer Products.

The one they sell (Beewild) is formulated for car grooming but it's not cheap. a 500 gm jar is $50.98 + GST. $58.63