Sign in to follow this  
mlracing

FS: SSR MKI 15x7 / 15x7.5 4x114.3

No longer have a car to put these on which is a bugger as I spent a bit importing them and getting tyres etc! These were imported by myself from Yahoo JP.

4x114.3

2x 15x7 Offset is +13 I think, Type B.

2x 15x7.5 Offset is around 0 or maybe -4 or something like that, not 100%, Type A.

Tyres are almost brand new, was driving with them for about 6 months only. Tyres are 175/55 on the front and 185/55 on the rear for a bit of stretch, not too extreme :)

The fronts don't have too much curbing on, one has almost none and the other I think is a bit mostly all around the outside. The rears have been worked so they are almost spotless around the lip. No bolts for the rears as they were buggered and taken out when the wheels were polished and lips fixed up.

Sorry for the bad pics, was in my garage :) Just need a bit of a cleanup and they'd be mint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking for $1500, would rather not ship as it will cost a bit and will need to go on a pallet probably..

PM Me or text 021 151 3509 if you would like to buy. Any questions just let me know.