Sign in to follow this  
aborto

92 325i Coupe, Manual. $8000 ono

Time to put my 325i up for sale, it will be going on trademe in a couple of weeks but i thought i would put it on here first.

This is a 1992 325i coupe.

M50B25, non vanos engine.

164,000 k

Manual gearbox, not exactly common in BMWs.

Eagle F1 tyres all round, brand new 225/40/R18 on the front and legal 235/40/R18 on the rear.

Leather interior.

AC shnitzer muffler, bodykit and spoiler.

Bilstein shocks.

Rather distinct custom yellow paintjob, if you live in CHCH im sure you have seen it.

Mongoose M60 series alarm.

The problematic waterpump has been replaced with one of the newer kind without bearing or impeller problems and the radiator has been replaced with a larger alloy aftermarket unit. The cooling system is now very reliable, it was a real problem in these originally.

The fuel pump has also just been replaced and car comes with a spare pump and sender.

Current stereo is dual 10" pioneer subs with monoblock amp. Fusion PP-AM8004 4channel amp and an Alpine IDA-X100 headunit. Stereo is negotiable depending on price and i have a Pioneer MP3 CD player headunit that will go in if i keep the current setup.

Unfortunately the front speakers both blew shortly after installing the amp and i have not got around to replacing them yet.

--Issues--

There are a few dents on the right door and quarter panel and another above the front left wheel, none have damaged the paint and should be easy to get out. People do seem to love running shopping trolleys into a yellow bimmer.

The paint on the front kit is coming off in places and has been scraped off the front edge, quoted about $300 to have it repainted, it isnt made of metal so it hasnt been a priority to have it fixed. Other than that the paint is in very good condition, few road chips etc but nothing serious.

A few minor electrical issues with the sunroof and windows that are an easy fix, i may have them done before selling anyway but not much free time.

post-3181-1297317169.jpg

post-3181-1297317181.jpg

I will get some newer photos uploaded over the next week or two.

Let me know if you want any more information or pictures.