Sign in to follow this  
beemwr

1989 e30 BMW Touring 320i

1989 e30 BMW Touring 320i, manual, 360k, NZ new,Alpine white, leather fronts, ATS 15in wheels, lowered on kings I think. Crack on dash, paint getting "thin" being used as a daily, overall though reasonable condition. Have been to Ackld, Wgtn and places in between without any hassles in the last year, is capable of plenty more trips. It is not pristine for the next show'nshine but a good set of bones to be your rolling project without having to spend too much. Just wof'd, rego'ed.Have collected all the bits and pieces for a "screamer" 2.7 engine for it but have decided on finishing my other projects first which the sale proceeds of the Tourer will provide to finish off.

These e30 Tourers are getting scarce at a fair and reasonable price. $4,400 cash please.

I will have to get someone to resize pics to put them up.

Genuine enquirers only can pm me with email address for some pics in the interim please.

www.tinypic.com

Thanks Sam, I'm using a borrowed laptop.On our broken down desktop we had microsoft software to resize for downloading.

paint works well,

open the picture in it, go to resize, do it by 50%, then resize it another 50% and it will fit in the forum