Sign in to follow this  
j.ingledew

Hyper Drive

Just want to throw this one out there. I took my car to Hyper Drive on Great South road in Penrose yesterday to get my car alarmed and tinted, chur. Got the car there at 9am and a guy at the desk sorted me out so I went and sat down to get picked up for my '3 hour wait'. Due to complications, I wasn't able to be picked up so I went to the desk after an hour wait just to get a progress update. I managed to deduce through the severe lack of information that the car was booked (well I hope) for tints at 8am on Tuesday morning and the alarm will be ready about 1pm so I took a loan car and went home. At 3pm I called and got put through to the service department and the call wasn't answered so I went back and resumed waiting. The car was ready at quarter to 5 and I jumped in and left. Few hours later I go to turn the aircon on and none of the buttons work, nothing comes up on the screen, awesome. Took the car back today and an hour and half later they fixed that and I am going back for my tints on Tuesday.

The guy in the service department (Jarrod I think) was great, he was in his own words 'a BMW nut' and was really helpful, even showed me what was wrong with my door handle. What gets to me though, is the fact that it takes a full day to do my alarm, and they don't even do the damn thing properly. If they had of said yeah, this will take ALL day, I wouldn't be ass pissed off about the aircon unit.

Not happy about it all aye, and I have spent a whole lot of money there before with previous cars. I hope this isn't an across the board problem or a reoccurring problem because I do usually have a good experiences with them and their work.