Sign in to follow this  
ashy_aye

Service's of Auto-Sparky

hey all, just wondering if there is any one who could help me out, im after a sparky for x2 jobs.

1st my e30 battery has died and when i go to jump it the alarm goes off and the remote dosent deactavate it. (aa call out dude, has sorted it before in 5mins) i would like to be showen how to do this, as my convertable only gets used once every few months.

2nd i have re-wired my 1980's Cx bobber and now when i connect the battery the starter motor automaticly starts and dosent stop till i disconnect power. might be easy fix or new loom made.

am after somone who can come to my place in ellerslie after 5pm weekdays or any time weekends to check them out.

Can Pay Cash-money, or whaterver.

Cheer's

Ash

What brand is the alarm? quite often you will need to re set the remote to the alarm by turning the key on and off so many times, then holding one of the buttons on the remote to make it sync. The amount of turns and button to press is different between brands

What brand is the alarm? quite often you will need to re set the remote to the alarm by turning the key on and off so many times, then holding one of the buttons on the remote to make it sync. The amount of turns and button to press is different between brands

its an AVS alarm. ive used the alarm-key to turn the alarm screamer off, but the horn keps goin nuts.