Sign in to follow this  
ali

New Splitters

Just thought i would shear one of my new toys... a product that im planning on offering pending on how good they really look in person and just the quality with my own eyes.

Ive just received my first shipment of Club Sport Splitters in carbon fiber and black PU plastic.

I cant wait to get a CF set on my ride and show you guys but have a look at my mates. It certainly gives the sport bumper that aggressive look and in CF wow hardcore i hope!!

More Detail to follow....:ph34r:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ali

yea I like the colour coded ones too.

Hey Ali, did you drive down Lower Tory street today, down by Peugeot and

Shelly's?

Shelly's?

No ... hahah ...

I think those CF should look good on lightish coloured cars .. i had a CF splitter on the E36 with a lightish coloured car and it looked good ....

Can you find a CF splitter add on that would fit on my car ??

They look nice Ali, The Naked CF will look good on your black car as you'd really have to look to see they are CF!!

Cheers Guys for the comments.

Yah ive had a few people already point out that they are more into the color coding and fair enough to, the plastic is cheaper and that might have something to do with it??

Price wise..

PU plastic which comes in black = $280.00

CF = $380.00

As ive said ive still got to test these out, ive already got a guy thats undecided which type to get hes thinking color coding at the moment but until im happy with the fitment and quality im not prepared to offer them as yet.

Im planing on having a word to the mod team re possible site sponsorship so a better deal may well be available if i continue down this path. :ph34r:

They look nice Ali, The Naked CF will look good on your black car as you'd really have to look to see they are CF!!

Yo i might need an e30 to test a few things on... keen for me to keep you in mind?

Shelly's?

No ... hahah ...

I think those CF should look good on lightish coloured cars .. i had a CF splitter on the E36 with a lightish coloured car and it looked good ....

Can you find a CF splitter add on that would fit on my car ??

Ali, i can tell you right now that i wont be able to find off the shelf CF stuff for the compact, it would all ahve to be custom... :( Its just one off those hard cars man :wacko:

yea I like the colour coded ones too.

Shelly's?

Yah mate late in the afternoon i did, about 5.30 :D

Yeah i thought as much there .... Ugh ... sucks that i can't get much exterior enhancements ... but i still love the car non-the-less ... It's mainly due to the fact USA doesn't have the compacts ... and they have one of the biggest market of BMW stuff ...

next time you go past Peugeot, gimme a toot eh!!

Watch for the young fool in the hat! :pimp:

Thought i would post up a pic.

Installation took all of 10mins.

The CF wasnt the best fit out of the two but im not going to be taking them off so they cant be that bad....

I am liking the CF big time and you cant really notice it unless you are about a meter away so even better. Im not a bling bling in your face type of guy or i would have had the pink neons on long ago :wacko: Very happy anyway hope you guys/gals agree.

Posted Image

Thought i would post up a pic.

Installation took all of 10mins.

The CF wasnt the best fit out of the two but im not going to be taking them off so they cant be that bad....

I am liking the CF big time and you cant really notice it unless you are about a meter away so even better. Im not a bling bling in your face type of guy or i would have had the pink neons on long ago :wacko: Very happy anyway hope you guys/gals agree.

Posted Image

Looks nice Ali .... Hey i notice you don't have HID, so could you tell me what sort of bulbs are in the low/high beam ? I beleive the high is H7 anyway ... if it's the same as mine and my brothers E46.

Yo i might need an e30 to test a few things on... keen for me to keep you in mind?

Yeah, sweet.

PM me what you have in mind.