Sign in to follow this  
far4ngn

FS:Toyota MR2 Gen3 NA

Guys

I'm looking at getting something else to use as a run around, so the MR2 is up for sale.

The car has just been serviced and wof'ed in Feb and passed without any problems, the car has done 238000kms and pulls fine, uses no oil or water. The 3rd syncro will crunch up and down when driving normally. If you do a easy up change it won't crunch and if you double it down it won't crunch either. It has not had any mods and is stock standard.

It has been well maintained (I have a big stack of paper from Rutherford and Bond with it's history) and it is tidy. It has had two owners since being imported one a lady and the other before me was a MR2 club member.

The interior is in great condition, seats are good, bolsters are solid and all the adjustments work. All electrics (incl A/C) work. I have an Original stereo and I have a new headunit with aux in for my ipod. All the carpets are good, no sunroof . I take pride in my cars and clean them quite regularly, so the interior doorcards, dash, cloth etc is all very tidy.

The red paint needs another polish and the only issue is that the clear is peeling on the rear L/H pillar but the colour coats are not.

I'd like to get $2800 ono.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=369710160

Edited by far4ngn

GLWS mate

pretty good price

needs the front lip though to complete?

i sued to own 3 mr2s previously fun cars

Posted Image

Yes you are correct, it does need the front lip. But it is still a genuine Gen3. They are great handling cars with the rear engine rear wheel drive set up. :wub: . Lots of fun to be had.