Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

body kits

any1 know of any places which supply body kits for e30 3 series?, and would any1 happen to know if advanti stalker white would fit an e30 as well

Cheers

any1 know of any places which supply body kits for e30 3 series?, and would any1 happen to know if advanti stalker white would fit an e30 as well

Cheers

Hey man hope this information can help you....

I know a company call "speedfactory" and they sell lots of good quailty bodykit

check on their homepage and send a E-mail and let see if they got the bodykit

you want

Here is the website: www.speedfactory.co.nz

Cheers :rolleyes:

Guest Spargo

How about no, Scott.

Niiiiice link. NOT.

There are kits for E30's; M-tec II, Hartge, Alpina, Racing Dynamics, AC Schnitzer... But why you'd want to make a 318iS slower is beyond me.

n1kits.co.nz have a really nice looking one. Would suit the person that doesnt wanna look like a complete ricer. Would go wel with bonnet scoop in my opinion anyway :o :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :( :beer: :beer: :beer: :drunk: :puke: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Posted Image

Edited by E30stz

I've seen stalkers on E30's may have had spacers but they have been done.

thanks

what did u think of them?, did they look alright?

I dunno ... ive always wondered what white mags would look like on a E30... and I still dont really know. The only white mags ive seen on an E30 were like 15" ones that were pretty weird design, but in saying that they didnt look horrible, if anything the size made them look better.

As for the stalker aspect, no they didnt look all that great on the E30, the spokes are a bit thin, granted these were chrome ones and not white but yeah... dunno. I wouldnt bother with white mags unless your car colour is a very dark colour or possibly red like yours is (isnt it).

Dare I say it, try looking on modifymycar.com to see what design styles you might like. There are a couple of other white options to choose from. But please dont get too carried away, you want something that looks nice, not rice.

Edited by E30stz

haha yeh, and it is red

yeah I know, aside from them, my friends got some 'Racing' Enkei White NT03's for sale, no curbage, 4x100 and would fit an E30, has near new 17" directional tyres on it.

He wants around $1100 but I think I could get him to a grand if your really keen.

nah im sweet thanks anyway,

me and my sis r doing a deal with 1 of her m8s coz he imports them so we r gana get 2 sets

How about no, Scott.

Niiiiice link. NOT.

There are kits for E30's; M-tec II, Hartge, Alpina, Racing Dynamics, AC Schnitzer... But why you'd want to make a 318iS slower is beyond me.

pfft, rofl noobie