Sign in to follow this  
speedyg

$100 reward for a suitable E30 325i

I have been looking for a E30 325i for ages, but haven't had any luck yet so I thought if I put up a little incentive a suitable one may just turn up.

So even if you put a note under a windscreen wiper if you see a suitable one it's still easy money.

This is what I want:

-Must have list: 4 door (even a wagon) , 5 speed, elec windows, facelift model (1988-1990ish) very tidy cond, don't want a mega mileage one or Jap import.

-Would like list: Sport seats, OBC, towbar, service history, sunroof, Mtech steering wheel, LSD (I know I'm dreaming)

Colour in order of preference: Silver, Charcoal, Black, Red, White, Blue... Champange(least fav).

Budget: Up to $10000, but more like $5000 for what I want (It would have to have everything and be perfect for 10k)

If you can find or put me in contact with a suitable car that meets my requirements and that I end up buying then the $100 will be yours, so start looking.

I am in Chch so I will need a least a ph number to ring, but I am willing to travel to see the right car.

Thanks for looking.

I'm sure I've seen such a beast up this way, shall find out...

so every potential car gets a hundy??? lol dude, your gonna be broke.....

I'm assuming it's a hundy if you buy it

:pimp:

Yeah only if I buy it.

Also I should have said that it doesn't include links to trade me if a good one turns up on there. As I keep a fairly close eye on that.

Cheers

Guest Spargo

NZ Spec is.. um shite. Only the latest 325iSE's got the goodies. Go for a UK import and lookout for rust.

I'd be suprised to see a manual jap import and some of the ones I have seen have a cat converter also I'd be skeptical about the kms.

Uk imports are fine.

Also it would be best to pm me the details if you find one otherwise someone else is bound to buy it and you won't get the cash.

Thanks.

Guest Andrew

Just generally the jap cars are nicer - auto/cat doesn't matter it can all be changed.

I would never ever buy another UK import. I haven't seen one without rust to one degree or another.

Yeah fair call, I guess I would judge any car on it's merits.

Do you know of any for sale?

Guest Andrew

Yeah fair call, I guess I would judge any car on it's merits.

Do you know of any for sale?

i'd say there is a fair few on trademe.co.nz

wish i'd seen your post

sold mine for 3300 - uk 325 1988 118 miles, 5 sp lsd, history (me 10 years). BUT had rust in roof (repaired sort of ok). went to happy aucklander. was the faster 325 i'd ever been in. first guy who drove it hard bought it.

post-12-1115892602.jpg