Sign in to follow this  
EuroBoy

Shadow Lining

I would like to paint the chrome black on my car, but my (quick) search on google didn't help at all. It wont be happening for a while as many more important things need to happen first (engine put in, warrented etc) but if i find out the imformation now, makes things easier when i get round to doing it

Can someone give me a link, or give me the general idea of the way you'd go about doing this?

Once again, cheers guys :)

I asked this question not long ago - you should find some help here. http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=2812

lol and just a funny side note - rang up N1kits to see how much a mould would cost to make, was gonna be $1500 just for the mould so was like lol nah.... but I got quoted a E46 motorsport kit custom fitted to my car for $2800 .... LOL i was stoked.

use sign writing vinyl...seriously people much around with paint n sh*t.....go scum some signwriting vinyl from a sign writer (matt black, should cost nothing for a few offcuts) and then get it on with a hair dryer...and if you dont like it, peel off! perfect matt black finish