Sign in to follow this  
dusk93

WTB: E30 m10 engine mounts

Hi there,

Looking to buy some m10 engine mounts, the previous owner crashed the car into a tree :rolleyes: and I decided it was the perfect opportunity for a little project to learn a thing or two. Upon closer inspection Both engine mounts are pretty rooted so he must have hit the tree with a bit of force.

Rubbers I will just buy brand new from either the dealer or through pelican parts, but the metal bit that sits above it that is this sort of shape:

/

|

\

Its between the cast bit that attaches to the engine and the rubber mount. But I will buy the whole thing as its probably easier that way. Let me know what you have :)

If all else fails, I will just make something.

Cheers

Hi there,

Looking to buy some m10 engine mounts, the previous owner crashed the car into a tree :rolleyes: and I decided it was the perfect opportunity for a little project to learn a thing or two. Upon closer inspection Both engine mounts are pretty rooted so he must have hit the tree with a bit of force.

Rubbers I will just buy brand new from either the dealer or through pelican parts, but the metal bit that sits above it that is this sort of shape:

/

|

\

Its between the cast bit that attaches to the engine and the rubber mount. But I will buy the whole thing as its probably easier that way. Let me know what you have :)

If all else fails, I will just make something.

Cheers

Hi, we have an M10 engine complete parting out give us a call

cheers

Jon

04 3801089