Sign in to follow this  
Surge

Blue Sports Seats

Selling my blue sports seats on the grounds that I can pick up some other ones to match the rest of my car (Will only sell if these other ones I'm after are available)

They are blue in colour, please see pictures - bottom left gives most accurate description of actual colour.

Bit of wear and tear on the drivers seat and a bit of just wear on the passengers - most of it on the drivers. Would suit recovering.

Everything works on them, rails are good. Out of a 2-door however can, and currently fit in a 4 door.

PM offers.

Oh yeah, They are reeel grippy and hold you pretty decently in the twisties/high speed sideways (can you say 'grippy'?)

Posted Image

Edited by Surge

Hi guys,

Sorry no longer selling these as I've decided on re-covering them. These will replace the black and white vinyl seats of the 320i.

The black and white ones (including rear seats will be up on trademe later this week) O btw, these are also sports seats. Professionally recovered by the looks of. With two minor ciggy burns.

Edited by Surge