Sign in to follow this  
sascha

4x100 --> 4x114.3 Spacers WTB

I Figured it's worth a try, does anyone have some bolt on 4x100 - 4x114.3 spacers?

I've got some wheels lying around that are 4x114 and figured I may aswell put them on my e30 until I can afford better wheels

Would obviously need 4, prefer around 20mm. Don't mind if it's two pairs of different thicknesses either.

Let me know what you have, or if you know a good cheap place that makes/sells them.

Cheers

Sweet, and just to check, they would be hubcentric? Sorry for the questions online, I'm at uni atm, will call you when I'm home.

Cheers

Bump, anyone else?

Mike - still waiting on that email

Cheers

if you ever find out about them post it up.

I'm sure you're not the only one that would love to know about a cheaper way to run common as wheels.

if you ever find out about them post it up.

I'm sure you're not the only one that would love to know about a cheaper way to run common as wheels.

Yeah, I picked up a set of four 4x100 -> 4x114.3 25mm spacers last year for around $100 IIRC, but I left them on my old e30 when I sold it.

Thought I'd try my luck finding some at that price again, but it's not looking too likely!