Sign in to follow this  
KRZY-E30

E30 Guard Rolling

Hey, I just recently lowered my E30.

And now the rear is sitting on its ass, which means alot of guard rub when I have people 2+ people in the car.

My friend and I already tried rolling it with a 3" pipe but doesn't work.

Can anyone help me? Does anyone know a friend or work place that could pump it out

for a reasonable price? As my car is off the road atm I'm wanting to get it done after

the manual conversion goes in.

Also I need advice on getting a full exhaust system?

You can either PM or Add me on FaceBook : "Mikey Yo" is my name, has a picture of my E30

Thanks for reading :)

http://www.guardroll.com/

Used him to do my E30. Well worth it, can do flaring or just inner lip rolling. With the flaring it gets the guards out but you'll prob need to see a panel beater to finish them off and re-paint (if you're going for a big stretch) - the idea is he gets the guards stretched out and useable, at a cheaper rate of paying a panel beater to knock it out and do the whole job.

Used him to do my E30. Well worth it, can do flaring or just inner lip rolling. With the flaring it gets the guards out but you'll prob need to see a panel beater to finish them off and re-paint (if you're going for a big stretch) - the idea is he gets the guards stretched out and useable, at a cheaper rate of paying a panel beater to knock it out and do the whole job.

Looks good, I might have to pay this guy a visit soon too!

keep us posted how you get on.

Edited by crazyarab

Thanks Mate :D Will give him a call on Friday. And will keep you guys posted.

Hoping to get my Manual Conversion Kit sometime next week from Jono51. I'll try take some phots of before and after. Still don't know how to upload pictures lol.

I also need to meet some of you CHCH fellas too.

Hey guys,

Steve came around and rolled out the lip on the rear guards. did a great job. I would put a pic up but you can't really tell a difference. But theres a big difference in space inside the guard. Now just gotta wait til the car gets manualed and go for a test drive :)

Hey guys,

Steve came around and rolled out the lip on the rear guards. did a great job. I would put a pic up but you can't really tell a difference. But theres a big difference in space inside the guard. Now just gotta wait til the car gets manualed and go for a test drive :)

Awesome stuff.