Sign in to follow this  
bmwsik

F/S bmw

4 sale 1991 bmw 320i, auto. good condition, no rust, 128,000km. new wof/rego. lowered with king springs, 17inch avanti flash wheels with new tyres.

jvc mp3 player head unit. nice inside and out.

unfortunitly it needs engine work- the head has a crack in it and i have removed the head 4 repair, i was stumped when i found out it would cost $600 to weld, or get another. i dont have that much money. decent offers considered as this is a nice car nothing wrong execpt the head.

email- b2troll@hotmail.com for more info

will get pics up soon

4 sale 1991 bmw 320i, auto. good condition, no rust, 128,000km. new wof/rego. lowered with king springs, 17inch avanti flash wheels with new tyres.

jvc mp3 player head unit. nice inside and out.

unfortunitly it needs engine work- the head has a crack in it and i have removed the head 4 repair, i was stumped when i found out it would cost $600 to weld, or get another. i dont have that much money. decent offers considered as this is a nice car nothing wrong execpt the head. 

email- b2troll@hotmail.com for more info

will get pics up soon

here are pics

Edit by Grant - Pic removed, but you can see it at a reasonable size in the following post.

Edited by Grant