Sign in to follow this  
david.skinner

New E46 Dynavin setup questions

HI, I have just dropped a new Android based Dynavin into my E46 courtesy of Renming - good service btw - recommended.

Just a couple of questions:

The UI under Android is a little jerky with the odd double characters getting in from the screen keyboard and also I find scrolling difficult. Is there a firmware update (for the Android version) and if so could you point me in the direction of the instructions.

Secondly - I use Sygic for nav on my Iphone 4 and have found it to be very good. Their Android version doesn't work well with the Dynavin (again, this could be firmware related) with some screens not showing at all and it keeps bouncing back into portrait mode on a landscape screen.

I'd be interested to know what Nav Software other people with the Android Dynavin run.

Regards

David

HI, I have just dropped a new Android based Dynavin into my E46 courtesy of Renming - good service btw - recommended.

Just a couple of questions:

The UI under Android is a little jerky with the odd double characters getting in from the screen keyboard and also I find scrolling difficult. Is there a firmware update (for the Android version) and if so could you point me in the direction of the instructions.

Secondly - I use Sygic for nav on my Iphone 4 and have found it to be very good. Their Android version doesn't work well with the Dynavin (again, this could be firmware related) with some screens not showing at all and it keeps bouncing back into portrait mode on a landscape screen.

I'd be interested to know what Nav Software other people with the Android Dynavin run.

Regards

David

Hi David

I have some new version android firmware and can supply to you no problem.

If you have any issue with it please let me know, I will help.

For navigation, you can download the igo which I tested it on android version works great. PM me so I can tell you how to get it.