Sign in to follow this  
lintc0532

97+look CLEAR Corners+side indicators kit for E36

Are you the same `lintc0532` that mucked me around when I tried to make a purchase off one of your auctions on Trade Me ?

and the same 'lintc' guy who mucked me around with some clear fronts and sides not so long ago ?

Was more than happy to help me until I wanted to buy and then he disappeared off the face of the earth.

What the hell you people talking about.

3 things:

1.Trademe is an auction site not a forum.If you did not purchase anything on trademe then it means nothing.So you can not use "mucked" on me.

2.Deal is deal lights are lights.I have them then you could contact me to buy them but I don't have them then you can't force me to have them.

3.If you think I am not a tursted trader then have look my trademe feedback.Better than most sellers isn't it?

Don't slander.I only have limited stock of lights so if you paid I am 100% sure you will happy with all things but if you not paid we never make deal then I never mucked anyone.

Edited by lintc0532

and the same 'lintc' guy who mucked me around with some clear fronts and sides not so long ago ?

Was more than happy to help me until I wanted to buy and then he disappeared off the face of the earth.

To martyyn:

I am sorry but when the time you want to buy I was already moved to auckland and had really busy times to do some warehouse job.That's why I have not reply your e-mails.But if you made a call to me then you won't feel like I disappeared.You just sent me 1-2 e-mails......

Also I'd say sorry I can't order 1 set lights for you now as I already subscribed an agreement with my supplier as a WHOLESALE.So minimum order is 10 sets each time.Sorry.