Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Racing NZ

E30,36,46 & E39 Braided Brake Hose Kits

We have recently become the NZ Exclusive Importer & Distributor for a brand of Performance Braided Brake Hoses call PRO-RS out of Malaysia & Australia.

We seem to be a bit of a fan of Malaysian companies these days, they just seem to be one step ahead of most other countries and are focused on quality products.

Anyway PRO-RS (also known as "Safebrakes") have made massive leaps and bounds since 2004 and are now one of the leading manufacturers in the Performance Braided Brake Hose industry.

PRO-RS Braided Brake hoses allow you to stop quicker and safer under harsh stopping conditions, Stainless Steel Braided Brake hoses do NOT expand as the pressure builds up under heavy braking unlike normal rubber brake hoses, resulting in a firmer brake pedal providing more responsive braking.

SPECS & INFO ON THE PRO-RS PERFORMANCE BRAIDED BRAKE HOSE:

- The Teflon hose/tubing materials used by PRO-RS in their Performance Braided Brake kits are supplied by DuPont U.S.A. with a ISO TS16949 certification on the Teflon hose.

- Each PRO-RS Braided Brake Hoses is pressure tested to 3500 psi, which is far great than you’ll ever need but it good to know when you put your foot down hard on the brake pedal ( Average pressure generated under heavy braking conditions is around 1500psi)

- PRO-RS Braided Brake Hoses are manufactured to meet the following standards: SAE1401J, DOT, FMVSS-106 and ADR 42/04 - so you’ll have no issues come WOF time.

BMW MODELS IN STOCK: **STOCK is LIMITED in this FIRST ORDER, so First in First Served**

E30 318-325 (6pce kit) RRP $249 Club Price $219

E36 318i-325i (7 pce kit) with ASC RRP $259 Club Price $229

E46 316-330i (4 pce Kit) RRP $239 Club Price $209

E39 520-M5 (8 pce Kit) with ASC RRP $279 Club Price $259

FREIGHT is $5 a Kit ( Can Combine Freight if you want a couple of Kits sent to the same address)

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Ultra Racing NZ

Sign in to follow this