Sign in to follow this  
wolfman

Anyone getting car tinting done at Car Folie in December?

This is a long shot but you never know unless you ask so..

As per title anyone booked in December, in particular for any day from between 12th and 15th?

Reason is we are coming up from Palmy for the Foo Fighters gig, and wanted to take advantage of their highly recommended services but due to a spectacular deal they are running at the moment they seem to be booked solid till January. The nice lady I spoke to in the office up there tried very hard to find something that could work, and has pencilled me in in case there is a cancellation, but I was just wondering on the off chance that someone here for whatever reason was not able to get their car done at that time after making a booking, would you mind letting me know so I could take your spot?

If it helps, think of the beautiful leather upholstery drying out and cracking in the brutal NZ sun, my poor children crying "daddy daddy will no one let our car in to Car Folie in December to stop our delicate skin getting blasted by UV radiation when we travel" Yeah ok thats enough of that. :o

Yeah they are pretty busy..

Only spot I could get was the 23rd of December.

But rang back a few times and managed to get in on the 7th of December.. as I'm leaving Auckland on the 23rd.

Hi Miles,

Yeah as Shane said they are pretty busy. I had to book mine in almost 2 months in advance for my car. It's harder for them when it comes to E39's due to the very tight gaps. Seth had to book my car in for a couple of hours to be on the safe side so that might also be a factor too (normally he books cars in 1 to 1.5 hours apart).

On another note I upgraded to the Colour Stable tints and am very happy with them! I will have to take the car back to get Seth to look at a few spots and a long scratch along one of the rear passenger windows but otherwise very happy with the service and results.

Cheers,

Derek

Hi Miles,

Yeah as Shane said they are pretty busy. I had to book mine in almost 2 months in advance for my car. It's harder for them when it comes to E39's due to the very tight gaps. Seth had to book my car in for a couple of hours to be on the safe side so that might also be a factor too (normally he books cars in 1 to 1.5 hours apart).

Good news, the nice lady at Car Folie just rang and they have managed to fit me into a spot on the morning of December 14th, we have to leave it there for a few hours as a: its a wagon and b: they are still flat out but we don't mind, esp as they are doing us a great price on the colour stable tints. Stoked! B)

Thats good of them..

I'm prob going to upgrade too..

He's going to be able to have a nice holiday, He sold 314 Tint deals @ $128 each.

Although I'm sure he's working for it.

Thats good of them..

I'm prob going to upgrade too..

He's going to be able to have a nice holiday, He sold 314 Tint deals @ $128 each.

Although I'm sure he's working for it.

The lady mentioned he's in Korea at the moment, so maybe he's alrady spending it lol!

The lady mentioned he's in Korea at the moment, so maybe he's alrady spending it lol!

hehe I work at Carfolie..

He actualy went for business.. lol :rolleyes: