Sign in to follow this  
EdwardC

What's Angel Eyes?

if you ask a bmw dealer he will say a headlight assembly but you can get a retro fit ring....check the web......what year is your 520????

if you ask a bmw dealer he will say a headlight assembly but you can get a retro fit ring....check the web......what year is your 520????

My one is 1998 E39 520i.

There was some one on here that had a pair for sale .. dunno if it's still forsale or not... otherwise i can get one set of bright phosphurous angel eyes landed for around $300usd ... not cheap i know ... but thats what happens with just shipping one item outta USA ...

If you have pretty deep pockets, you could probably ask the dealer to fit the 2002/3 e39 headlight assemblies. Not only you get the angel eyes, you will get proper HID lights too. Will cost a few grand though...

Someone correct me if they don't fit due to model year differences.

That is the guy here thats selling his one .... you could try and PM him .. his name is the same as the ont on trademe....

Obviously he hasn't sold it yet..

Forget trade me, & look on Ebay, make sure you do a world wide serch & dont even bother to look in NZ, as on a worldwide serch you will get a lot of options & at a good price, I always start with www.ebay.co.uk

Edited by vonripsnorter